With a little over 25.5 million people, Australia is comparatively a small country but a world leader in education. Known for its clean environment, Koala bear, and Kangaroos, Australia is racing to take over as the world’s second most popular study destinations.

Australia has a world-renowned education system with six of the world’s top 100 universities. With over 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions, Australia is ranked higher than France, Germany, Norway, and Japan. Students who choose to study in Australia will learn to quickly ‘adapt to’ and adopt new things because Australian is known to forge ahead to embrace anything that is new.

We understand you may have certain concerns about the current pandemic situation which has created a havoc among international students. Rest assured that all indications are toward normalcy. For example, according to a news report, Deakin University has allocated up to AUD 25 million to support international students which include students from India.

Additional from May 1, 2020, the Australian government relaxed work hours for up to 40 hours per fortnight. This provides an opportunity to students not only to support themselves but also gain most-essential work experience in case they choose to settle abroad.

What would you need to study in Australia?

We ensure to provide Indian students an unbeatable academic excellence and support system. Among the other things our support system includes these essential services:

Scholarships and Bursaries

Australian Universities and colleges are open to providing their international students with meritorious scholarship programs. Additionally, the Australian government and other public and private establishments offer grants and bursaries. We at Fabral Overseas ensure that you are completely aware of all available scholarships and bursaries. We will also assist you to find out which scholarships you are eligible to receive.

Australian student visa

As a prerequisite, the Australian government provides an opportunity to all Indian students. Given that, the visa you apply for depends on the type of course you choose, how long is your stay in Australia, and your age. The most common visa is called the student subclass 500 visa.

Student subclass 500 visa allows you to stay the entire period of education that is mostly up to five years. Our experts at Fabral Overseas can help you ensure that you have all the required documentation such as GTE statement, evidence of financial ability, and so on.

We can advise you on how you can go through the entire process smoothly. We ensure that you are fully aware of the latest visa requirements and conditions. Fabral Overseas can direct you to authorized immigration representatives who then provide you the latest application forms and much-needed guidance. To make things hassle-free for you, we even help you to certify, translate and courier your documents.

Check your PR Visa eligibility score today