1. The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the FABRAL OVERSEAS consultation fee and the applicable service tax (18.00%). However, the refund would be calculated only on the FABRAL OVERSEAS consultation fee.2. In case of rejection by the Immigration and Visa Authorities, Fabral Overseas will refund the applicable amount as per stated in the agreement. The refund will be made within 60 working days after the client submits the Refund Claim Form to Fabral Overseas. Client has to enclose a copy of the letter of rejection from the Authority to support the Refund Claim. If a client fails to enclose a copy of the rejection letter or rejection stamp on the client's passport, Fabral Overseas will not refund the applicable refund amount. Client also has to enclose the refund request form, a copy of his/her receipt for payment made to Fabral Overseas. Failure to enclose these documents will make the client ineligible for the refund.3. Company is not responsible for the delay caused by third party services such as Courier Services etc. Based on external factors like these, clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.4. Fabral Overseas is not responsible for refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the applicant not getting approval/visa/immigration, or in case of rejection or non acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any authority. The registration/processing fees only include the charges towards the services rendered by Fabral Overseas and does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant agrees to pay the entire additional fees required, as applicable, during the processing.5. If the applicant has paid the money through an online card service, the client hereby agrees that he/she will not withdraw, or is not entitled to charge back the amount, without the knowledge of Fabral Overseas, in case of payment made by any mode. This includes EBS, except otherwise following the norms of refund as mentioned in the agreement and the procedure prescribed by law prevailing at that time in the State of Andhra Pradesh, under the Jurisdiction of Hyderabad.6. If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for charge back, insisting the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to Fabral Overseas by the applicant. The Applicant further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to the Company is genuine, and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or charge back the payment in his favor, including misuse and card loss cases either by him or through any one. The applicant agrees to cooperate with Fabral Overseas in this aspect in case Fabral Overseas wishes to defend/ represent the matter in their favor before any bank/ authority.7. The Service Charges of Fabral Overseas have no reference to the market charges and do not have to be equal to the contemporaries, as they are contemporary only to the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration, of being too expensive, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been convinced before registering.8. The applicant accepts that the immigration process includes showing enough funds, if applicable, which differ from country to country, and the process/category the applicant applies. The applicant undertakes to meet such requirements as desired by the concerned immigration/other authorities, and failure to provide such funds by the applicant shall not make Fabral Overseas liable for any refund of the service charges or part thereof. The funds to be shown may range from INR 1-10 lakhs (the amount would increase in case if you are accompanied by dependents) which is agreed to by the client, and these might be required for a particular time period which might range from 1-12 months tentatively and may vary. The failure of showing the same while applying for a visa may lead to the application being denied or not accepted. In such cases, no refund request of service charges will be entertained.
9. In case of the visa being rejected on the following grounds no refund will be made.
If the applicants fail to attend the visa interview
If the applicant does not comply with the requirements of the Embassy or the Consulate.
Failure of medicals by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old.
Submission of fraudulent documents.
Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
The client fails to get the required score in IELTS/French to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by the The Company consultant.
There would be no refund if the client abandons his / her case within 3 months from the date of registration.
(Non-communication with your Process Consultant for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment).
10. The application or processing fee paid to visa authorities or any other institution is the liability of the client and is not included in the service charges of Fabral Overseas. Fabral Overseas will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.11. The client must offer, within 30 days, each and every paper, forms and facts that will make it possible for Fabral Overseas to work on his documents and make it submissible before the appropriate assessing / immigration authority. The client's inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to Fabral Overseas is outstanding.12. The client will participate in each and every interview, as and when needed by the concerned processing visa agency, at the place mentioned by the visa agency, and at his own cost, and swiftly follow each and every given order as given by the visa agency. The client's inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to Fabral Overseas.13. It is understood that submission of application for immigration is never generic, routine and/or time bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional documents, as per the changing requirements of the process, and may request for further submission of such additional documents to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for refund on these grounds will not be entertained.14. In the event that the immigration law changes anytime after you have signed this agreement, anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you have become ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for, and you have paid the entire amount; Fabral Overseas will refund a certain percent of Fabral Overseas service fee paid by the client as specified in the agreement. The refund will be made within 60 working days after the client submits Fabral Overseas Refund Claim Form to The Company. Client will enclose with the refund request form, a copy of his receipt for payment made to The Company. Failure to enclose this will also make the client ineligible for the refund.15. In the event that you have signed up for Fabral Overseas service under the installment payment option or made a part payment and the immigration law changes anytime after you have signed this agreement, anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you are now ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for. In this case the client will not be entitled to a refund of any fees previously paid as the first installment or any other part payment to Fabral Overseas.16. Client also understands and accepts that no refund or transfer of Fabral Overseas fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his or her application or decides to drop out due to any reason, during the proceedings after he or she signs-up.17. Client also understands and accepts that no refund or adjustment of Fabral Overseas fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original service/process he or she has signed-up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with Fabral Overseas or opts for immigration to a different country.
18.Fabral Overseas has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant:
Does not submit all documents within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration, which is normally within one month.
Tries to malign the name of the company in whatever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation.
doesn't respond to the mails and calls made by the company for more than a month.
backs out due to personal reasons
failure in medicals by the client or his family members included in the application form
failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old.
failure to provide sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application
late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
19. The client will inform Fabral Overseas about every news involving a change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial position/ service or company, newly born kids or any police/unlawful case-after the submission of the petition, and while the processing is going on till the time of the discharge of Permanent Resident Permit. The client's inability to do the same will only show that no refund at all is outstanding of any advisory charges given to the immigration consultancy.20. The client will appear for an IELTS/French Test and achieve a minimum individual total of group in every given four appraisal factors-read, write, speak & listen-as appropriate for him/her and as per the requirement of the Visa Issuing Authority/Assessment Body. The client thoroughly realizes and concurs that his petition cannot be submitted-minus the necessary IELTS/French total-and no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting/secretarial services charges offered to Fabral Overseas will be outstanding or settled, in a situation wherein he fails to attain the required IELTS/French total.21. The client shall also make certain that-in case married or in any relationship which is acceptable to be considered as dependent - the spouse or the acceptable dependent/s appears for an IELTS/French test and offers a report with minimum score as is appropriate on the basis of the decided SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT with Fabral Overseas. The client fully understands and concurs that his petition cannot be presented, minus the needed IELTS/French points of the marital partner even while no compensation of the advisory/consulting charges given to Fabral Overseas will be claimed or made in a situation wherein he fails to receive the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT prescribed IELTS/French total of the marital partner. The said test-together with the associated report-is necessary towards the documentation for wedded clients, though the client may not ask for points for the qualifications of his partner.22. By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, Client cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. As a business with heavy investments, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided or when any part of the process has commenced.23. The client will confirm to the Fabral Overseas, in case he/she is keen to use the alternative services of a global authorized assignee(Embassy/Consulate/Language test conducting centers/Health check conducting centers, etc.), and also make additional payment for such services to Fabral Overseas, as duly arranged and decided under the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT inked separately with the client. Any online payment will not contain fee owed to such global authorized assignees (Embassy/Consulate/Language test conducting centers/Health check conducting centers, etc.)-and in each and every situation-will not be given back.24. Fabral Overseas has not offered any sort of assurance, advice or pledge on work assistance or job assurance, following an approval for permit, and after landing for any given overseas country. No compensation will be claimed of any advisory/consulting/secretarial service charges offered earlier to Fabral Overseas by the client on the ground that Fabral Overseas has been unable to offer a job guarantee abroad.25. In a situation wherein a clash/dispute in the matter of the payment made by client to Fabral Overseas towards the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT duly inked with THE COMPANY, the responsibility of THE COMPANY-in case it arises and is outstanding, either monetary or otherwise-shall not surpass, and will be restricted to the charges offered to THE COMPANY as advisor/consulting/secretarial charges as part of the duly inked SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT.26. There are certain countries which have a cap system, and hence the approval of Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence is subject to the cap not being reached for that year. The client may have the required points as required by the immigration authorities of the specified country, but he/she still may not get the Visa/Green Card/ Permanent Residence if the cap has been reached for that year. Failing to get a Visa/Green Card/ Permanent Residence because of the cap limit cannot be a reason for claiming refund, and client fully understands the same.27. If your request for refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of the Company and the service agreement, the time taken to process such a request would be 60 working days. Refund payments made will be issued as a company cheque. The refund cheque will be made payable to the person on the order form, and mailed to the address indicated on the order form.28. The service amount written is for the full service as on the date of registering, and only includes the individual application. Any assumption of extended services to family or children is at the client's discretion, but the company will not be held responsible for these kinds of assumptions.
29. Fabral Overseas is bound to maintain confidentiality and privacy of a client. Accordingly, Fabral Overseas takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected by Fabral Overseas from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Fabral Overseas may use and disclose the Client's (and if applicable, the Client's family's) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorized by the Privacy Act. In general, Fabral Overseas will disclose the Client's personal information for the following purposes:
to conduct our business;
to provide and market our services;
to communicate with the Client;
to comply with our legal obligations; and
to help us manage and improve our services
30. 100% non-refundable for change of any embassy rule or country immigration rules*
* Change in immigration rules is unpredictable and solely depends on a respective country's government decision. If any country has changed its immigration rules and procedures or stops accepting visa applications, Fabral Overseas will not be liable for any refund to you.
Applicant accepts that recording voice or video's in premises of Fabral Overseas is unauthorized. Fabral Overseas is free to take any legal action for an unauthorized behavior of Applicant.
Any fees paid to Fabral Overseas are for the provision of the Service/s listed on our Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services using one of our accepted payment methods.
Fabral Overseas is not a part of any government authority/organization or embassy. We are a Private Limited company and we do not have the authority to grant you a visa of any kind. We can only assist and advise people who want to migrate or travel to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all visa applications rests with the relevant government department in the respective country.
Our agreements with clients are drawn on bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent and there is nothing hidden.
Client agrees and acknowledges that the company doesn't suggest or force any service/product/visa etc. and the pronouncement of a particular service/product/visa etc. is the client's individual decision and cannot be at any time assumed to be a company judgment. Company markets all the products and educates all the opportunities from which, the client without any external pressure agrees to have decided on this service/product/visa etc.
The applicant has noticed all the above provisions in detail, agrees, and continues to adhere to all the terms and conditions on signing/acknowledging/agreeing this agreement.
FABRAL OVERSEAS is operated and controlled in India with its registered office at Hyderabad, Telangana. The laws of the Government of India and State Government of Telangana will govern the validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement.
31. The both parties to this agreement mutually agreed to refer all disputes arising out of this contract to the arbitrator. The provisions of arbitration and conciliation act 1996 as amended by the government from time to time will apply for adjudicating the disputes that may arise or be referred to arbitrator by either of parties to the agreement. The jurisdiction of civil court and all other courts is expressly barred from adjudicating the disputes arising out of this contract except referring the dispute to an arbitrator. The fee of the arbitrator shall be paid by the parties to the contract equally irrespective of the fact whoever may approach for arbitration.32. Jurisdiction : Disputes with respect to the terms of this Agreement shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the Territory of head office of Fabral Overseas i.e. the jurisdiction of courts of Hyderabad, Telangana